Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,In light of the recent thread about disappearing posts (http://www.noteownersclub.co.uk/forum/disappearing-posts_topic2136.html) I thought it would be useful to have a dedicated thread to post your ideas and suggestions up for the Note Owners Club.

We try to be fair to everyone and it's always a careful balance when moderating - you are bound to upset someone along the way! All that we ask is that you are fair back.

That said, sometimes there are things that we do that you would like to see changed (such as the ability to post in older threads). We're happy to listen and your feedback is appreciated and from now on older threads can be posted in.

Let us know if we can help with anything else;

Cheers
Dan

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Cheers Dan.
It might be something I am missing but if the forum app. allows it; it would be good if, when clicking on a thread,you were taken to the last unread post in a thread rather than to 'post 1, page 1'.

BTW, I have NO problems with the moderation here, when I have had a post amended/deleted the PM explaining the reason has always been clear.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think you can change the order by clicking the black underlined Message text at the beginning of each thread but not sure if this sticks and applies to all threads though.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thank you for acting on the feedback given in the disappearing posts thread. Apart from that one issue I feel this is a well run and properly moderated forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts