Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my name is Andrew and I am now a proud owner of a 08 plate Nissan Note Tekna 1.6 Auto, very impressed so far with it, spent the last couple of hours playing around in it, trying all the buttons and stuff, unable to get the Aux connector working though, I've plugged a 3.5 cable from my iPod to the Aux connector but nothing, I have pressed the Aux button, the stereo I have is the 6 cd changer one but all the other posts mention a USB connector, I can only assume that this is on a much newer model as all I have is the Aux jack in the cubby hole, any suggestions? Apart from that I am extremely happy and I am taking it on a road trip to Brighton with my little boy and the Mrs at the weekend, I just have to watch the seagulls with my new purchase.

Andrew

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hello and a big welcome to the world of the Note

Can't help you with the Aux issue as I only use the USB.
However, some one will come back to you with an answer.

Rich from Chester

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
you only get usb on the connect sat nav, aux in can have its problems main one being a line level problems

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Andrew. Welcome. I have a similar aged Tekna with the AUX port under thecubby hole. My only thought is that you might need to turn up your player and stereo volumes. I have to have the volume on my MP3 player at the max and then i have to turn up the volume on the stereo unit to about 18 to 25 to be able to hear anything. Be careful when you move back to radio as the volume level on the head unit stays the same so it is very very loud as the normal level for radio on my unit is about 3 to 8. Good luck.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hi AndrewThey are a great car, and not as little as people may think , i have suprised people over the last three years in my Nissan Note 1.6 Tekna Auto, Ive had a tandem and a person in it, also a metal framed cabin bed, thoug i was told it only just went in the mans astra estate, I remember the best laugh we had was at a disco driver who failed to get int , two archery tagets and equipment, but I managed and a friend too. I have even had over 30 Printers in it with a friend too!!.
As For you Aux prob, turn you iPod up not too much tha it would distaught, and slowly tun the notes volume control up , best on the steering wheel then you can swiftly turn it down when you go back to cd or radio.
Thanks mike

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
It just come to me check the plug on the back of the aux socket thay sometimes come loose. 4 screws and the stereo comes out (stereo and the vents come out as 1 unit)

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
greenplane said:
Hi AndrewThey are a great car, and not as little as people may think , i have suprised people over the last three years in my Nissan Note 1.6 Tekna Auto, Ive had a tandem and a person in it, also a metal framed cabin bed, thoug i was told it only just went in the mans astra estate, I remember the best laugh we had was at a disco driver who failed to get int , two archery tagets and equipment, but I managed and a friend too. I have even had over 30 Printers in it with a friend too!!.
As For you Aux prob, turn you iPod up not too much tha it would distaught, and slowly tun the notes volume control up , best on the steering wheel then you can swiftly turn it down when you go back to cd or radio.
Thanks mike
That's nothing...I have had four elephants in mine...two in the front, two in the back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts