Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car goes in tomorrow for its m3 ( 3rd year) service and mot (thay cocked up on the date so no mot me thinks, car was hatched on the 27th of nov as there is 31 days in the month it makes it 1-2 days tooearlly)
its over £300 quid for the service what i think is a tad steep as iv only done 7k miles and £49.50 for the Mot

i have a funny feeling there going to try to screw me for pads and discs too

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi Flash
hope it goes ok.

Is that a main stealer service price for the M3?

Let us all know how things go.

I've got everything crossed for you!

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats a main stealer price the joys of living on the edge of london/kent, labour rate is quite high but not as bad as bmw's 110 + vat an hour
Edited by: flash22

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Good luck, (but you shouldn't need it at 7000 miles)

It will MOT no problem, but they won't be able to date it from 27 Nov, it will expire 12 months from tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well the call center woman booked a manual courtsey car, but the nice lady behind the desk sorted out a auto, 62 plate ntec+ with 316miles on it and bugger all petrol in the tank, but hay ho
also asked about the price quoted due to the mileage it only needs anintermediate service so a tad cheaper at £199 and the mot price was also wrong its £39.50

just got to wait and see now

i give it the once over wed/thursday so everything is working and as it should be

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got the car back , seems like the last years service was done by a chimp (mechanic now works for ford)
loads better and it drives and brakes like the car was when it was new, grand total for an L2 service and mot was £238 cleaned inside and out too

·
Super Moderator
2,014 Posts
A bargain.
Hey, don't knock the chimps.........just shoot the crap mechanics.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Sounds like they have been honest with you flash, bet you enjoyed the brand new auto too. Just put the BG44K in mine, will post the results on the BG44K area early next week.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ntec plus was nice (no folding mirrors tho) a few minor tweeks like the interior stitching in blue and the nissan connect was in gloss black instead of the gray may because it was new it seems a lot stiffer and didnt roll as much in the corners over my 59 plate facelift

1 - 11 of 11 Posts