Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pic of my '09 1.6 auto Tekna sporting Bosch Aeroblade wipers specifically for the Note. Not only do they enhance and modernise the look of the car, but they work better than the old style wipers.....

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Always had Bosch blades on my cars. More durable and worth the extra IMHO.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi Greyrider,
blades look very sleek!

Can I be nosey and ask where you got them and the cost, need to get some new ones for my Note soon.

Thanks in advance

Spartacus1961

·
Super Moderator
2,064 Posts
I don't mean to be rude, but those Bosch wipers remind me of my fathers wiper blades on his 1959 Austin A35.

I just use refills for my Note wipers, ‚¬6 for all 3.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so they say.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Available from Autobulbsdirect.co.uk for £24.14....more efficient than the old caged style....but not as cheap....

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Brilliant.....save myself some money next time and put it towards the forthcoming Qashqai.....Cheers!

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Mine destroyed the big drivers side blade because of the dysfunctional auto wipers (now turned off), so I bought a new bosch aeroblade from halfords., about £9 on my brothers trade card.
In the mean time, I had bought a £1 standard wilko blade that was 2" short, and it has wiped impeccably, the aeroblade is in reserve. Another waste of money gadget IMHO. (unless it wipes better at 120mph, but I never go that fast)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
My experience over a year now with the aero blades from Amazon has been good, they still wipe clean with a consistent finish along the entire blade whereas the older style tended to vary along the length due to the difference in pressure along the blade as they aged. The looks etc are of no major importance to me but the quality of wipe is, I normaly had to fit two sets per year or more now it's still just the one, whether it will last the winter, not sure, but two front sets for £14 I don't mind.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi Mdvineng
I took your recommendation and brought the aero blades.

Just fitted them, very quiet in use and leave the screen very clear.

I'm out and about over the weekend, so it will give me the chance to put them on test,

but thank you very much for the link

All the best Spartacus

·
Registered
276 Posts
Just a quick "me too" for the blades from Amazon.MOT is due next week so I ordered a pair late the other afternoon and they came yesterday (so as fast as I could have expected).
They're pretty straightforward to fit (remove the 'cover' first and drop it over the arm before fitting the blade, then snap on the cover) and they wipe brilliantly.
Let's see how they last.
George

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
well mine have lasted over 13 months and only now showing slight signs of wear and just a little noise in spotty rain

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
You can use a refill (just a blade)otherwise there sell you a complete unit

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The rubber split on my rear wiper and I stopped off at Slough Nissan, nipped into the parts dept and got a new rear wiper which they kindly fitted for me. Yes I'm sure I could have got it cheaper but it took 10 mins. Job done.

·
Super Moderator
2,064 Posts
geoffJ said:
sorry to be a pain but my rear windscreen wiper on my 98 Note needs replacing - any suggestions please?

Yes.....replace it with a new blade.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I too have the Bosch aeroblades. They are the best wipers I've ever had.

On my Fabia I've tried std Bosch, Champion, Valeo, Trico, and Tesco. Behind the Bosch Aeroblades the Trico neoform were good, but I couldn't find them for the Note.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts