Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I live out in the moors of West Yorkshire and Saddleworth,
so in winter the weather is slippery.<div style="line-height: 1.4; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 2px; font-size: 12px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">So I am trying to hunt down some winter tyres and rims to fit them on.I can find 175/65R15 tyres I want but the rims are becoming difficult.I believe I need 5.5 J x 15""�, offset ET45mm, 4 stud.
Anyone got any ideas of where I could get the rims?

BTW I have a Nissan Note 1.5dCi nTec with those awkward
sized 16" alloys 185/55R16. For my
summer tyres I got the Falken ZE912 from CamSkillat less than £60 per corner!<div style="line-height: 1.4; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 2px; font-size: 12px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">

Thanks,<div style="line-height: 1.4; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 2px; font-size: 12px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">

Ian

·
Registered
109 Posts
Juicedry,

i live very close to you, i am in huddersfield.

i have only just bought my note so have no idea about winter driving in one yet, just thought i would say hi

ps, horrible creak coming from front left corner suspension, been in the garage for some parts and a grease round but its still there and if anything it is getting worse

mental note, NEVER buy from Evans Halshaw again in my life, they only want to know you when they are trying to sell you something, i didnt take the extra warranty being a tight arsed yorkshire man,,,wish i had now

·
Registered
109 Posts
just to update,

might be a bit early with this but have had my car back since tuesday and the creak is no more, seems it is a design flaw with the notes that the front suspension where it bolts into the inner wing is a poor connection and the barrel that runs through the wing can become loose allowing the whole suspension to drift slightly causing the creak.

done almost a hundred miles this week and no sign of the noise back so fingers crossed it is fixed, if not then the inner wing will need to be cut open and the faulty collar replaced and welded into place, i can imagine that wont be cheap,

might have to look at getting rid of this car, seems to be not one of the best

1 - 7 of 7 Posts