Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan Note 2010 1.6 Ntec Auto!
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Thought I would replace the front and rear wipers. I've had a look on eBay and their is a lot of choice and some cheap prices. I would like to go for the bosch ones, before I do does anyone have any recommendations ?
Thanks
Ian

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I have always bought the "aerotwin" wipers since they were made available. I never touch anything else, a bit of advice would be to not go for the cheapest ( they are cheap for a reason ). Bosch or similar is what i buy.

·
Registered
Note 2009 dci86 owner on a budget
194 Posts
Oh why so Sinical , see what i did there lol , ok for the front id agree, but i think it depends on how many miles your doing,, my thoughts might be do the cheapest available ie europarts £1..10 for the rear and just use the rubber, then for the front splash the cash , but each to there own (y)

·
Super Moderator
2,160 Posts
I always use Bosch, but I also purchased a front pair of Heyner blades at the same time. Bosch are fitted at the moment.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Perhaps i should have said that the fronts are aerotwin but the rear is only available in the usual single blade type.
I assume that it's still the same on the Note, as it was when i owned one.
I was also informed that the cheap wipers have less carbon in them and so they stiffen faster than more expensive ones ? ! ?
Not sure if it's true but the person who told me does work for the RAC, so who knows !

·
Registered
28 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts