Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is it supposed to go?

I had the windscreen replaced by Autoglass last week and they have attempted to feed the washer fluid piping through a non-existent gap where the circle is - no fluid flowing at all as the piping was crushed.

I can't see an obvious route through the plastic bulkhead.so for the moment I've rerouted it around the end of the bulkhead seal but that's obviously not right either.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
You probably need to locate the screen washer nozzle and re-fit the pipe to it, I cannot find any diagrams in the manual.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've done that - had to disconnect it at the junction valve near the driver's nozzle, really yank it back into the engine bay side (as it was well and truly crushed) and route it as shown in the picture. They're working now but I'm sure my routing isn't correct.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I'll look at mine later to compare unless anyone out there has time to do it sooner?

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
where you have circled it is the correct place it then goes across and down the inside of the front wing
had to nip out to the car for something so had a quick look

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
I really should check here before I try to find the answer as mdvineng beat me to it!
Use the link above Grant. It's on pages WW44&45.

Edited by: Nigel B

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Useful - thanks. Unfortunately the image on page 45 is suitably vague and doesn't show exactly where it goes through the bulkhead.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
sorry its just to the left of the circle or right of the wiring plug whats taped to the loom

Here you go

Edited by: flash22

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
cheers, that's saved me from going out in the rain to take pics

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
no problems had to hunt for some batterys for my camera first that took 20 mins, the hole is set right back if you look at the scuttle trim you can see the raised part, just noticed i have some water in the suspention rubbers - easy fix but its a faff todo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts