Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so i've been making my car as nice as possible recently, interior exterior, service, the whole lot. And i've also opted to installing an aftermarket radio... a chinese one at that. It's almost fully integrated, bar i need to T-Tap to the original ground due to ground loop on chassis and the fact that i need to wire in the steering wheel controls. Now, i have been doing my homework, however haven't managed to nail it down to the 2 (or more) correct wires. I have however managed to find out that on the radio it's pin 92 and 93 if that means anything to anyone? On this manual. I tried tracing it back however couldn't find the pin in any diagrams. I believe there are 2 main wires i need to connect which are the 2 control cables, which my radio also has 2 named Key A and Key B similar to Remo A and Remo B on the pinout in that manual. Can anyone help track down these 2 wires to the plugs that are in the stereo cubby? Thanks and much appreciated. I've also been checking the forums however that wasn't much help either!

Also P.S install a rear view camera in plain sight to stop a**holes from trying to kiss your rear bumper! ... works a charm ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay so i've been making my car as nice as possible recently, interior exterior, service, the whole lot. And i've also opted to installing an aftermarket radio... a chinese one at that. It's almost fully integrated, bar i need to T-Tap to the original ground due to ground loop on chassis and the fact that i need to wire in the steering wheel controls. Now, i have been doing my homework, however haven't managed to nail it down to the 2 (or more) correct wires. I have however managed to find out that on the radio it's pin 92 and 93 if that means anything to anyone? On this manual. I tried tracing it back however couldn't find the pin in any diagrams. I believe there are 2 main wires i need to connect which are the 2 control cables, which my radio also has 2 named Key A and Key B similar to Remo A and Remo B on the pinout in that manual. Can anyone help track down these 2 wires to the plugs that are in the stereo cubby? Thanks and much appreciated. I've also been checking the forums however that wasn't much help either!

Also P.S install a rear view camera in plain sight to stop a**holes from trying to kiss your rear bumper! ... works a charm ;)
Also just to be clear the car is a 2008 E11 with the radio model PN-3001P

1 - 2 of 2 Posts