Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all Just to let you all know I managed to get some second hand 16" alloys from Ebay from a nice Bloke in Newcastle All four Original Nissan Note Tekna 16" six spoke silver alloys and road legal tyres (3-5mm)
For the amazing price of £250 Delivered.
There are in great condition only requiring a little cleaning on the inside of the rim, they all hold their air well, and should improve my wind problem soon, when shes due for service in a few 1000 miles.
As For AG58's Mot sailed through one adversery on the rear tyres!!
Not bad for an middle aged nissan!!!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and by the way my head light covers are now fitted too and wow do they look Koool , just need to get the old alloys on the car now refurbished and painted.Mike

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi greenplane,<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Sounds like you got a good deal on your alloys/tyres-good old fleabay!!!
Once you have got the alloys cleaned up, to keep them looking nice ""n""� bright I can highly recommend ""poorboy's world wheel sealant""� easy to apply (nice luminous pink colour so you can see where you've been !) easy to buff up, and the brake dust just falls off every time you clean the car.
Gets my seal of approval!
All the best Spartacus1961
Disclaimer- no I am not on commission based sales for the company!

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
talking of wheels i just put my 17" lenso's up on ebay - neen to replace one of my wheels as its got waaaay to meny weights on it for my liking

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I know what you mean though before buying these i did look at some amazing wheels suitable for both the note and mini, however theyre sold out in the Uk and europe so no goodMike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts