Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh my gawd chaps, they're having a go at an Aston Martin DB7 tomorrow night.

Well they did a Jag XK8.........so perhaps they'll cock this one up as well.

·
Super Moderator
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hardly an inspiring episode this week. But a nice job on the wheels.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
It's a good job that Ed works for nothing, or they would have made a huge loss on it.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Just watched the latest episode. Doesn't seem as if the Porsche Boxster owners forum is much good, fancy no-one suggesting in 2 years that he should try an oil & filter change

I also can't believe he sold it for £1000: he could have got more than that for the engine.

Why do I never find bargains like that

·
Super Moderator
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The reasons we don't find bargains like that, is that he was the only idiot in the country, who didn't know the value of breaking for parts. BUT, good job he didn't though, but I bet he felt sick and stupid and when he saw the program.
............SUCKER.

I wonder what delights are on tonight.

Edited by: Boysie

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Actually, I suspect that the "sales" are all set-ups.

It is a Morris Minor this time according to Digiguide, they pay £2400 for it, I remember when you literally couldn't give them away

I've started watching "All Girls Garage" the product placement is even more obvious than the companies that Ed works for, but they have cleavage

·
Super Moderator
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After the little fat fella, had finished promoting his Shogun, the program went downhill. Essentially, 25 minutes of 'refurbishment' of the little Morris Traveller, that should have been stretched into 4 episodes to give a bit more detail.
They'd be better off showing just before and after pictures, as there was hardly time to focus on what was done.
So happy that stumpy, could use a pencil, and make a contribution to the refurb.

Bring back the vet, Mark Evans......and let him do it.

Edited by: Boysie

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Car sos (nat geo)is better thay do allsorts of cars and thay show a bit of detail too

·
Super Moderator
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I liked it, but too much BS, and not enough content. And in the realms of diy mechanics, the kit that Ed gets his hands on, is way past the means of most d.i.y. chaps.

Still find it interesting, but I record it and fast forward through all the BS. Ends up a 20 minute program.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am on the same page as you on that one as much of it seems a little too convenient much like the trading up show but interesting all the same.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts