Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
motomark. Mate I recently got a service kit for my wifes note for £29.50 including delivery and vat all Nissan parts 5L of Nissan oil, oil filter, sump washer, pollen filter and air filter and the seller was a main dealer with virtually 100% feedback. I've just checked & theres a seller doing the same kit but spark plugs instead of pollen filter for £22.79 plus £5.99 post. Fill your boots pal, theres pictures of the genuine parts, put the words "nissan note service kit" on the ebay search pal.

·
Super Moderator
2,064 Posts
Hi BobbyB.

Our problem in Ireland is the postage costs. 5litres of oil would send the costs through the roof.

Edited by: Boysie

·
Registered
167 Posts
Might be worth checking with the seller mate or see if there's any sellers in Ireland doing a similar kit.Well chuffed with mine but i got a pollen filter instead of spark plugs.

·
Registered
167 Posts
The one i was on about the seller is called groupaccount with 100 % feedback and the oil 5L is included gents. Would link to this entry but don't know how to. Type in nissan note service kit on ebay and its the first one that comes up on mine at the top. Seller in in newcastle on tyne.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
It's the cost of shipping the oil (5kg+) that would kill the deal for drivers in th Emerald Isle.

BOBBYBINGO if you want to post a link, just copy and paste it from your browser bar.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
The ebay item states 10-40w oil, where Nissan quotes 5-30w for the Note, also there is no other mention of quality to the oil, is it A1 or A3 etc. The local car shop around the corner can do the required and correct parts, maybe it's worth asking yours?

·
Registered
167 Posts
When I got mine chaps I checked the manual and the one delivered was certainly the correct type, can't recall if it was A1 or A3 but noted on the plastic carton of the oil was the type (A1 OR A3) and this corresponded exactly with the type in the service book. I'm fussy when servicing my wife's car so I checked and it was spot on!I would also like to think that the oil type is spot on as it's Nissan and the correct oil for the car.
I know when I ordered mine I communicated with the seller and gave him my reg number (it was a Nissan main dealer called Beadlesnissan I think) and this was to ensure I got the exact correct bits.

It does say in the ebay ad to contact for the 1.6 Note and that only genuine Nissan parts will be supplied. The seller also has 471 feedbacks and is rated 100%. I certainly don't think theres much risk with this seller and you would be parting with under £30 all in delivered etc...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-Nissan-Service-Kit-for-Micra-Note-1-0-1-4-2003-FREE-5Ltrs-10W-40-Oil-/261103352375?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3ccaf8fa37&_uhb=1#ht_882wt_883

Nigel I did what you tried and think I've done it pal, nice one. I'm now an IT expert.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts