Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI folks, having just picked up my 57-reg Note, it came without the 2-piece false floor. SO all I have is a boot with a piece of carpet covering the spare wheel. But am I missing something higher up, something like a tonneau cover?? The manual suggests there should be something to cover the boot, but what is it, Im not sure, or is it an extra/accessory? Thanks

·
Registered
453 Posts
Have have seen them on eBay in the past

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess they would probably do the job !! Plus I noticed one or two Notes being broken up on Ebay. Anyone know if the design/fitting of those false floor boards changed over the years at all? Reason I ask I saw some pics whereby you could use one of the board vertically, thereby sectioning off the boot well. But looking into my boot I dont see the slots when a board could be slide into vertically !!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I believe that the first flexi board boots did not have the slots...they only changed the design for the 09 and later models. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong about this, but sure I read somewhere that it was a new feature for one of the model updates.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
SneakyElephant said:
I believe that the first flexi board boots did not have the slots...they only changed the design for the 09 and later models. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong about this, but sure I read somewhere that it was a new feature for one of the model updates.
98.9 % sure your correct. i will put a pic up in a bit

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
as above the dividers are on the faceift cars exept the bog standard cars, all other notes do not have the 50/50 split but can take the flexi boardsto the best of my knowledge (uk spec cars)
pics from my 59 tekna

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So.. do I deduce from this that ther boards stayed the same whether there is a slot or no slot??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts