Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi allThought I'd Show you all what I like to do for me and my customers, made to order, highly detailed models. please comment, Mike

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
It's my Triumph bobber...no namby pamby electric start for me! It's a late model Bonneville with a 998cc stroker barrel/piston set, forged crank, fuel injectors in false carb bodies,forged wheels, peanut tank, apes, reverse megas and lots more...my son and I built her a couple of years ago over a 6 month period. You should see what he rides! I'll take some pics next time he visits.

Edited by: SneakyElephant

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
i have to many hobbies
1/12 4wd mini, 1/8th hobao hyper brushless conversion, 1/5th marder (started life as a clone its now its a fg marder) built by me from the ground up cable brakes front and rear steel gears instead of plastic upraded drive train, still got to finsh it tho

i do the odd bit of vinyl graphics too

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do RC cars too, I have a Tamiya Nissan GTR, a scratch built1/10 Jaguar XK120, Two Mx5's one 1/10 and the 1/9 (sindy car conversion) i have a Kyosho rocky (to be restored) a Tamiya baja buggy, plus a 15ft x 15ft room full of cars boats trains and planes( my dads and Mine)I also have on order a 1/10 Nissan Note

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
i have a few vintage tamiya'sa rookie rabbit and a bear hawk also have a tamiya 2010 sand scorcher that needs a repaint
I just ordered a a soCal van shell for my TT01-38 (tt-01 M-04 conversion), OO model trains and a half built modern image layout what may get built one of these days lol

Also have a radio setup and do the odd bit of shortwave listening when im not well enuff to get out and about

Did i say i also keep tropical fish

think thats about the lot, no its not forgotcars and computers aswell

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi FlashWe have Hornby Dublo From 1939+ a large layout , dream of my fathers with some of the locos and rolling stock worth in excess of £1000 each.
My father and his father used to represent the coutry for RC boats and had the first steam powered one in the early 50's. My grandfather was an engineer for GEC after the war, and designed most of the power station cooling towers aroung yorkshire etc. He even pressed the button of when then demolished the old cooling towers at Ferry Bridge power station in the 80's

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
very intresting
i use to race boats just omra Z class, i have fast electrics but have and allergy to fiberglass now so can do anythingwith them, for fun i have a palform gemini hovercraft with a OS Max .46 and a modified palaform aero racerwith a light weight ply deck (brushless)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow Dad unfortuneatly is in a wheelchair now as he used to have a false leg but now cant wear it due to ill health, therefore doing RC boats is very hard for him.Funnily enough him and i used to race RC offroad 1/10 buggies at our local club and i even had a chance to race against /with one of the top races at the time in the 80's at York!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts