Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">I'll start, I asked for Kylie Minogue in stockings, in my Christmas stocking!<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />[/B]
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">Unfortunately I've asked for the same thing for the past 15 years and no luck so far, still this year may be the year![/B]
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">If I don't post for three weeks after Xmas you know my wish has been granted and I am ""busy""�.[/B]
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">Have a great Christmas all of you, and a healthy 2013[/B]
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">All the best Spartacus1961[/B]
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">[/B]

·
Registered
74 Posts
A government that supports people as much as it does Banks, an end to political and religious extremism and rear discs on Notes!

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
i need some new teeth 2 front ones will doand a few others, dont want anything really

·
Registered
167 Posts
1/ I've had an ipad finally, only wanted one since they came out.2/ Kids that don't pee on toilet seat, floor, walls cistern and just about bloody everywhere, asked last year too & it didn't happen. Fingers crossed!
3/ A Florida holiday also where my kids don't pee everywhere.
4/ My health, five out of six of us have been ill with flu the last 5-6 days, my wifes been the only one who has been healthy.
Hope Santa bring you all everything,Hey greyrider remember you are part of the Government machine lol.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am part of the government machine, but the Spanish have a wonderful saying that I try to remember........
I will comply but I will not conform!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts