248 Posts

·
Premium Member
248 Posts

not sure what he was expecting to hear there

·
Registered
245 Posts
hahaha..love those Carry on films, they be on recently!

·
Premium Member
248 Posts

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
name the carry on film

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
nope

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
give that man a pint

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Screaming was my fave Carry On...Fenella Fielding looked gorgeous (did you know that she and MARTY FELDMAN were brother and sister?) and Harry H. was a great addition to the team. Of course Kenny W. stole the show as usual!

·
Premium Member
248 Posts

A pity that the Carry On film team only got to the initial filming stage of carry on batman before cancellation and Carry On Up The Jungle took its place on the schedule.Sid James as Batman and Kenneth Williams as Robin but no photo of Peter Butterworth as The Joker!

only kidding but would have been good fun

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This actually happened to me back in 1977...
When I was an apprentice machine tool fitter, I used to give one of the other lads a lift into work. One morning we stopped at a llittle newsagent in Langley for cigarettes and a newspaper, when who should we find in the shop but Ken Williams and a fim crew! Of course when he saw us, Mr. W went into full 'Ere, stop messin about!' mode, and tried to usher us both out of the shop until they had finished filming their little skit. Unfortunately, my companion was a terrible homophobe, and lost it big time with the camp Carry On star. In fact, he was so angry that he tried to assault the poor guy, and I eventually had to pull him off (oo-er missus!).

·
Premium Member
248 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
How times have changed...

Carry on Dick with<em style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: 16px; font-size: small; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal; color: rgb0, 0, 0; ">Jack Douglas...[/i]<i style="color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; line-height: 16px; font-size: small; ">Who was lucky to be in a[/i]Pantomime<i style="color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; line-height: 16px; font-size: small; ">with my daughters!!! or was it the other way around
[/i]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts