Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi and welcome to the site!

I'm Dan the forum admin, any problems, questions or comments feel free to drop me a line.

Either PM me or email me: [email protected]

Cheers

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi,

i am Keith and only just bought my nissan note, 57 plate

had nissans before and like the note though find the seat a little uncomfortable, i will get used to it i am sure, its the only thing i dont like so far.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I was browsing the Newssection and saw that the Note has a diesel engine with an "EU-5 complaint". Is it serious or infectious? Should such engines be in quarantine?

Fret not. It's only the nit-picker in me. I realise it should be "EU-5 compliant".

Thanks anyway, Dan, for a great job admin'ing the site. Hope you have time to get out and enjoy our glorious summer weather. Well, the sun's shining here this morning.

Old Frank

·
Registered
181 Posts
Greetings, Keith. For years of back trouble I've been using a Backfriend. My wife's been complaining about the seats, but I thought it was just the usual "women are never satisfied" business. When I removed my Backfriend I realised the seatsare designed for people with very long thighs. (Oh. Can we mention "thighs" on the site?) We now use a cushion to push her forward.
On "women ... satisfied" - I reckon if it weren't for women never being satisfied, we men would probably still be in the caves, then we'd have missed all those lovely toys, such as cars.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Good morning, Dan. Thanks again for admin'ing. I like the latest way you send emails with all the new posts. Incidentally, I notice you usually send them at unearthly hours of the morning. Do you ever get any rest? Cheers,
Frank

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The emails I have automated to send out at that time, I don't have to stay up late thankfully

Gives you something to read with your morning coffee you see

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Dan
My Names John I live in waterlooville i take delivery of my nearly new nissan note N-Tec tommorrow
thanks for a brillant forum would love to see some cool stickers that can be attached to back of the car
to promote the forum / owners club

John Redman

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hi DanIm Mike , from East Yorks, I have a 58 plate Tekna Auto, in a lovely met blue, have a few mods but nothing special or anything as before on my primera, but when the money starts to roll in (haha) tekna will be having a full lower and stainless steel exhaust system plus induction kit, but she'll have to wait .
I love her half leather interior, and relaxing comfy seats, but she would be greatly enhanced with some Nissan Note Owners Club stickers to adorn her plush and snazzy exterior.
Thanks
Mike
ps im quite a dab hand at fitting air horns parking sensors and light bulbs to these lovely versitile cars

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi my name is Mark and i own a 61 plate note Tekna 1.6 Petrol Auto in Intense Blue.I was in two minds wether to buy it but now i have i would not be without it.
I have decided the only change i am going to make is a set of nice 17's to go on her other than that the car is spot on. I am glad reading through this forum it is not only the older generation that own Notes but the younger one aswell .
I look forward to reading more veiws on the note.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
welcome bulldog , good the have you on board

·
Registered
453 Posts
bulldog278 said:
Hi my name is Mark and i own a 61 plate note Tekna 1.6 Petrol Auto in Intense Blue.I was in two minds wether to buy it but now i have i would not be without it.
I have decided the only change i am going to make is a set of nice 17's to go on her other than that the car is spot on. I am glad reading through this forum it is not only the older generation that own Notes but the younger one aswell .
I look forward to reading more veiws on the note.

Welcome Mark,
I'm 46 and don't think I've seen anyone younger than me driving one
However, I don't think I'm one of your younger people

Looking on the web, I've seen that the Notes are big in Japan and Russia. There is a Russian Notes club, but it takes so long to translate what they are going on about

I agree with you, 17's would look very nice. I also think some work could be done with thesuspension, as it's too soft for hard driving around the S bends.

Rich

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome Matey!

I might be planning 17`s wheels, and Eibach Lowering springs for the new year!

·
Registered
453 Posts
jerry3167 said:
Welcome Matey!

I might be planning 17`s wheels, and Eibach Lowering springs for the new year!

Nice

·
Registered
74 Posts
greenplane said:
Im Mike , from East Yorks,
SNIPPED
Thanks
Mike
ps im quite a dab hand at fitting air horns parking sensors and light bulbs to these lovely versitile cars
Oh goody!

Can you come across to West Yorks and fit some front sensors to the wife's new N-tec+

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
i didnt need air horns i got a piaa rally spec horn whats 100% louder and scares the carp out of other driversanythings better that the oem noddy horn lol

·
Registered
74 Posts
Any instructions on how to upload photos in a message?I tried to link to 2 photos in my Picasa web album but failed miserably.
Couldn't find a way to upload directly frommy PC which would have made life easier.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
dandgb said:
Any instructions on how to upload photos in a message?I tried to link to 2 photos in my Picasa web album but failed miserably.
Couldn't find a way to upload directly frommy PC which would have made life easier.
First, get a Photobucket account at http://photobucket.com/ it's free and only takes a minute to do,then upload your photos to a new album on your Photobucket account. You can then click on each photo in the new album, and you will be presented with a box containing 4 links as follows: 1. Email and IM 2. Direct Link 3. HTML Code 4. IMG Code.

If you left click on Direct Link you can copy it (the link will say 'copied') and then paste the link into the 'insert image' box in the menu at the top of this reply screen (it's the icon with the tree). Here is an example

P.S. You may need to delete the http:// that is already in the entry box before pasting in the link you have copied from the album. When you have successfully pasted in one picture, go back to the Photobucket album, select the next photo and repeat the process...you can display several consecutive photos in this way. Hope this helps!

Edited by: SneakyElephant

1 - 20 of 26 Posts