Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon Guys,

We have had a 2008 Note in the family for a couple of years and it being handed down to my daughter as her 1st car to learn in while the pandemic isnt allowing her to get lessons.

Its been sitting for a while so given it a bit of a service (Plugs, Air Filter, Oil & New battery) Runs sweet as a nut now. Having an issue with the heater blower (already replaced the Resistor Card so looks like Motor Next) Got the usual water leak from the High level break light which i can reseal but before it goes for it MOT i need to fix the washer bottle.

It pumps the water straight out underneath the car by the front right wheel. Anyone got any idea how to get in and inspect the washer bottle and the hose connections?

Any help apprecieded

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I think the front bumper has to be removed to get to the washer resevoir.
I've not done it myself but it seems to be the way to get access to the washer bottle.
The tubing could have split or simply have pulled off or the connecting stub for the tubing could have snapped off.

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the front bumper has to be removed to get to the washer resevoir.
I've not done it myself but it seems to be the way to get access to the washer bottle.
The tubing could have split or simply have pulled off or the connecting stub for the tubing could have snapped off.
Cheers, it was my only fear that the bumper had to come off, I am. Going to try and have a look being the inner wheel arch tomorrow to see if it is just the case of a popped or split hose 🤞🏼
I'll keep you all updated and try and get a video up

1 - 3 of 3 Posts