Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the windscreen wash bottle is hidden below the headlight you cannot tell how full it is.

My bottle cap does not have any sort of dipstick attached to it, which could be used to check fluid levels, should it do? Does anybody else have a dipstick styleattachmenton their note?

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
There is no level indicator, pain in the bum isn't it?

I just top it up weekly.

BTW don't lose the cap that little bit of plastic is almost a fiver!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, for that price you could buy a role of duct tape and use a newpieceevery time you filled it up..

Glad i'm not missing the indicator, saves me debating weather or not I should buy one. Thanks.Edited by: MrNote

·
Super Moderator
2,014 Posts
Hey guys.....come on. Don't you do your weekly checking of fluids, tyres etc.

Every time I open the bonnet(hood for all you Americans), I chuck in some water to the screen wash bottle. The wife has half drunk spring water bottles in the car, so in it goes.

What we really need, is a little fella in the glove box, who does all these checks while we sleep. Are these available as accessories.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I guess ababy bottle brushcan do you a favor, cause which has the adjustable sponges and strew brushes for you to clean bottle thoroughly. Moreover, taking some baking soda or wine or vinegar with some hot water into your bottle, then use the sponges to wipe it, this is the way I always use to clean my bottles.

Take it from here if you need->>https://www.cfone.net/how-to-make-baby-bottle-sparkling-clean.html

·
Registered
263 Posts
Are we talking E11s here?

My E12 has a top with a long clear plastic tube attached, and a small hole in the centre of the top.

Simply cover the hole with your finger as you remove the top and the water remains in the tube, to give an indication of the level.

Is this the only area where an E12 is better than an E11?

·
Registered
887 Posts
I go through screenwash so quickly that generally speaking it's gone by the time I get a chance to check.

I did spend 15 minutes looking for the oil dipstick on mine. Well hidden. Crafty barstewards.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts