Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
pdf could be online somewhere, is a printed copy what you want? I've seen some on eBay, I didn't even know they sell and buy them, I may get some quid for a beer with my old one I may have around... (2009 Note)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I am still trying to figure out exactly what type/model we have. Does the 2005 to 2008 have a specific name? Are they identical in nature except for upgrades? Sorry to be such a newb. If the manual you have will help me I would be happy to pay for it and postage to Poland.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts

The model type will be on a sticker in the doorframe with the tyre pressures, it will be e11

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sorry for late replay, I finally found the manual (actually doubted if I kept it or threw away). I can post it to you for just the postage amount

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for late replay, I finally found the manual (actually doubted if I kept it or threw away). I can post it to you for just the postage amount
I found out I have a2007 Note Acenta? 1.4 liter gasoline engine. It was assembled in England and has a Japanese produced engine. Will the manual help me? Sorry for being such a newb. I only owned Fords and Chevys in America. If the manual is for my car model I would be happy to pay the post to Poland.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The manual is for all models, all motors.
My name is Mark Bianchino. The address is OS Konstytucji 3 Maja 12/23 63-200 Jarocin, Poland. Let me know the postage and how to get you the money if you can't send it cash on delivery.

·
Registered
23 Posts
A few pics for you to see it's in good condition.
Note the manual version: E11-U6. As far as I know, E11 is the 2004 - 2011 model. I don't know what U6 means but as far as I know is the only manual for all the E11 cars.
I need to send it as a "large letter 500g" as it weighs above 250g.
International economy is £4.90 and can take 2 weeks...
International standard is £5.05 and takes 6-7 working days (whis is actually 1,5 weeks, not much better!)
If you have Paypal you can send the amount of your option, just to the email shop<at>akteevy<dot>com then I'll post it next day.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't have an electronic ignition like in your picture but if you think it will help I will take it. Mine is old school ignition, non electric climate control. I will send you the money tomorrow. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
23 Posts
As I said, it's one manual for all models, it also has, for example, chapters for manual and automatic transmission, so you have to skip the parts you don't have.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Got it, I just printed the label and will take it to the post this afternoon.
It ws actually going to the bin, so if someone can use it, is a bit less of rubbish we produce in the planet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got it, I just printed the label and will take it to the post this afternoon.
It ws actually going to the bin, so if someone can use it, is a bit less of rubbish we produce in the planet.
I am glad you feel that way. Thanks again. Dumb question number I lost count...will it tell me what type and weight of oil to use in my engine?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Now that is not in my hands, hard to tell... had a look at the new (E12) manual and there is a page about oils and viscosities, so most probably yes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts