Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[TUBE]80vn0HibvnA[/TUBE]

Edited by: craigfishin

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I love the Patrol...on safari in Botswana a few years ago Mrs Elephant and I rented one, and it was magnificent. In fact I firmly believe it to be the best vehicle OFF ROAD that there is, and it won't break down like a Rangie would. In an interesting footnote, we had a little trouble with the authorities when leaving the country...they thought we were native elephants trying to leave illegally, and we had to undergo a humiliating EAR MEASUREMENT TEST before we were allowed to go.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Shame that Nissan no longer import the Patrol, but I understand that it's too huge, too hard to produce cheaply in RHD and nobody in the UK buys them anyway. They don't drive all that well on tarmac either, but on the rough stuff they are unbeatable.As for the tusks, I had them sawn off years ago to deter ivory poachers.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
not sure if it was on here but i heard the patrol was stopped as it was unsuitable for uk roads due to its size , strange what with busses managing it ok ??? , just how big is this car

i hear tusk is an aphrodisiac, how does that work if its part of your face ? are you at it constantly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts