Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am having a few problems with my Nissan note e11 2013. Hope someone can help.
The first problem is the car is exhibiting start/stop technology tendencies but doesn’t have the feature. So when I come to a light or stop the car will shut off but the starter will tumble and the engine will come back on almost immediately without me doing anything.
2. The next problem is the car would cut off completely going from reverse gear to neutral into drive and I would have to start the car and sometimes a loud whining noise is made when I switch gears from park to drive.
multiple scans have been done no codes seen
recent service completed

·
Registered
821 Posts
The first issue sounds like it could be electrical in nature, perhaps a short somewhere ?
A good auto electrician can do a full scan of the electrics and give you a report.
The second issue - As i have no experience of auto gearboxes i would hazard a guess at maybe the fluid level could be low ?
I know you say it has just had a service but not all services include checking the fluid level in the auto box, it may be worth checking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts