Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi to "Note club members" i have a Note n-tec on a 60 plate my owners manual says ultrasonic parking sensors are fitted,if they are how do i switch them on.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I think they are an option

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
iirc there a option on the n-tec and standard on the tekna (proper tekna 08 onwards not the prefacelift)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Last week I had a courtesy car with parking sensors and it went frantic as I was reversing beside a plastic wheelie bin. No amount of "Yes, dear. I can see it. It wont hurt you. It's only plastic" made any difference.
Seriously, they are a big help, and probably help avoid many scratches & dents. Now we need automatic reversing control for drivers who just can't master it - most of whom I seem to meet on North Wales' country lanes.

Frank (G.O.M.)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi putlock. When i bought my 58 plate tekna it didn't have sensors so i had them fitted by the garage. Dead easy job to do and look ok for after sales work, colour coded perfect to my grey metallic paint. About the only decent thing Evans halshaw did for me during the whole buying process. Anyway dead easy to have done and mine cost around £250 which to me is a bargain so i don't have to worry about where I'm going when i go backwards. LOL.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the advice Frank,i think i'll invest in a set for me n-tec depends onthe cost.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
£250-300 is about right, mine do come in handy esp because i have a stiff/achey neck at times
properly adjusted mirrors are a must too

1 - 11 of 11 Posts