Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to replace alloy wheal and new TPMS on a Nissan note 2014. I brought a genuine Nissan TPMS sensor form ebay, and it did NOT need to programming,when fitting new tyres by my local tyre place installed new TPMS, drive round a bit and it connected and warning light on dash board went off. did not need TMPS programming.
So save you money paying for Nissan to programme TMPS, they do work without programming.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've just put on winter wheels/tyres this weekend, 16" alloys with 195/55x16 Kleber tyres (Michelin). They came with OEM Nissan TPMS sensors and I can also confirm no reset neccessary. The summer wheels/tyres are the same size and I put the same pressures in as them. I didn't even get the warning light which I thought it might as the sensors are obviously new in the system. I've now put one of the summer wheels in as a spare (it's non-rotational tread pattern) and will keep the goo as well just in case. Thanks for the posts about removing the plastic tray in the boot, took 2 minutes, I would never have seen the bolt without the advice on here!

On another topic I've just ordered Osram cool blue intense headlight bulbs together with matching side lights to replace the original birthday cake candle lamps, I will let you know how they are.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts