Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone towed a light weight caravan.mine tows a conway cruiser really well and im now upgrading to a caravan and wondered if anyone else does

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Bob,

Did you ever get the answers to your query?

This website allows you to match towcar to caravanshttp://www.towcar.info/

We currently have a Trigano Randger 575 Folding Camper which appears to be suited to our 1.5dCi Note. Ie Less than braked towing limit of 900kg

Does anyone else have any practical experience of towing folding campers / caravans with the Note? In particular capability, handling and all important mpg!

( Currently towing with our Bongo which is returning around 30mpg and looking to improve )

Thanks

M21er

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well to answer your question .towing the folding camper i got between 50-55mpg just set the cruise control at 62 mph left it in 5th with only the need to change to 4th on really steep hills.towing a caravan (compass reflection 360) i get roughly 40mpg. the note pulls the caravan fine fitted a alko stabiliser and it doesnt move not even when them supersonic white vans fly past

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Bob,

Thanks for the reply ( Looks like we're responding at two month intervals! )

50 - 55 mpg sound really good - We're back from a tour of Europe with Bongo / Folding Camper and onlyachieved28 - 30 mpg.

Your Conway Cruiser seems similar ~ Max 900kg to our Trigano and just fits with the Note 1.5 braked towing limit of 900kg.

http://www.foldingcamperinformation.co.uk/html/cruiser.html

Think we'll look to getting a tow bar fitted for the Note

Thanks

Edited by: M21er

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Careful Sneaky, it might be a Bongo Brawny as opposed to a Bongo Friendee.

At least it's not a Mitsubishi MUM 500 Shall We Join Us? or an Isuzu Mysterious Utility Wizard.

Actually, I found the ideal motor for you: the Isuzu Big Horn.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts