Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who missed it, here is a sneak peek at my appearance on the 2011
TOP GEAR CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!! I wasn't too keen on the costume and makeup...but THAT'S SHOWBIZ!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please also note Youssef from EASTENDERS (in the yellow hat) who was the Star on the Reasonably Priced Elephant for this edition of the show. He set a time of 22 minutes 15.4 seconds...I slipped on some spilled tarka dhal at the Hammerhead which severely impacted on our performance. We still beat Harry Enfield though, he was RUBBISH! And Steve Coogan complained about the heat (again).

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
is that grille on your forehead standard or an aftermarket option
, very blingy and cool

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's the solar panel for recharging Hammond's electric toothbrush.The funniest bit was when Clarkson borrowed my racing overalls but was too fat to get into them...too many poppadoms!

·
Premium Member
248 Posts

im looking forward to tonights tg special

·
Registered
245 Posts
ROFL
Fame on Top gear at last!!

Some say you gave the STIG a ride too?...

·
Registered
453 Posts
You could have given us a wave or had NOTE painted on your head.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shhh don't breathe a word of this, but...I AM THE STIG! That's why I wear a full face helmet on the show, it covers the trunk.

·
Registered
453 Posts
SneakyElephant said:
Shhh don't breathe a word of this, but...I AM THE STIG! That's why I wear a full face helmet on the show, it covers the trunk.

·
Registered
453 Posts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts