Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently our Diplomat gas hob set in the worktop surface started playing up. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
One, then later two of the ignition sparkers started firing together without the hob being in use. I tried unsuccessfully to cure the problem by removing the plasticknobs and cleaning as far down the spindles as Icouldbefore turningthe power back on- had topull outthe fridge to get to the switch in any case.
This didn't cure it but in exasperation I thenpushed all four knobs down together and released them quickly togetherandthe sparkersfell quiet. Been fine ever since, touch wood!

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Must remember this thread if I ever plan to fit that particular hob in my car

·
Registered
46 Posts
Fitting the hob is a quirky mod, I found it creates a bit of condensation that the air con cant deal with, think theres a thread on here somewhere

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Somewhere there is a gas hob bulletin board whose members are totally confused by advice about fitting a reversing camera.

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
Nigel B. Your first comment made me laugh

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
on a old episode of pimp my ride they fitted a electric fire in the back of a Chevy Blazer
hob in a back of a note, are you building a camper van?, a pop up roof may give you a bit more head room

·
Registered
42 Posts
flash22 said:
A hob in a back of a note, are you building a camper van?, a pop up roof may give you a bit more head room

Hey now there's an idea.

The missus was just on about us having another camper only a couple of weeks back. Why spend thousands on another vehicle, just convert the one we have.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Might have to flare out the wheel arches a tiny bit
u could get that Westwood 2 do it in a British episode of pimp my ride new series

1 - 9 of 9 Posts