Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent an hour or so chatting to the incredible LING VALENTINE, proprietor of www.lingscars.com today...what a nutcase she is! You may have seen her famous appearance on Dragon's Den a couple of years ago, when she asked for 50k in return for 5% of her company. Bannatyne and co. offered her the cash but wanted a greedy 30% total in return, which she totally rejected. She confided to me today that she really had no intention of taking their money on any terms, since all she wanted was the FREE ADVERTISING that resulted from the show! This woman is as smart as they come, don't let her nutty demeanour fool you.Her website looks like a car crash at first sight, but is really easy to navigate and has loads of funny stuff as well as great deals. If you ever need to lease a car rather than buy, you won't go far wrong with Ling, she's great! And as for her infamous Nuclear Missile truck...ASTONISHING!

Edited by: craigfishin

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you look on her site you will find her appearance on DD. It's well worth a look just to see their faces when she tells them no...it shows them up for the greedy bastards they are.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Lol at her website, I've never seen so many flashing animations on one site. Kinda looks like a 90's website when that was all the rage!

Fair play to her mind it obviously works and certainly stands out from the usual lease websites.

Love the missile truck!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, Ling's site looks like the biggest tin of spam you ever saw, but it's certainly eye catching! Regarding my comments about Duncan Bannatyne (or Banana Tyne as Ling and I call him), he actually has a lot of respect for her, and pays her £5000 a year plus free membership to his gyms to have his ugly mug plastered on her site as a way of keeping his image in the media. As I said before, a VERY SMART BUSINESSWOMAN!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts