Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
The timing is about right but it could be a replament for the versa or even the (grand) lavina, show to production is 2-3 years production run of a model is 6-9 years usually with a facelift 1/2 the way through its life
so 06-09, facelift 09-2014/15

Iwonder

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
looks like someone has morphed a Jazz front with a Kuga backend?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The MSN article states 'The exterior of the Invitation concept looks more aggressive than the
Note, the car it's set to replace ""“ Nissan has given the Invitation a
""Squash Line""� which dominates the car's styling down its flanks.'
However, I have taken issue with MSN Cars over their sloppy journalism so many times that they often delete comments I make on their poxy site, especially about that bloody Butler-Henderson woman.
Also, I hate the way the site censors innocent words such as 'about', printing it as ***ut. Offensive to native Australians perhaps? They have a staff journalist named Richard Aucock, a name which one cannot use in a comment...I have taken to calling him Richard Aupenis as a way of bypassing it...and it works too!

Edited by: SneakyElephant

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
its got a meganstyle rear with the high side lines and arches of the juke, if it goes to production it wont look anything like that

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shindig said:
I saw that on Honest John earlier. The poster was most derogatory about our Notes!
Honest John himself actually has a lot of respect for the Note, he gives it a decent video review, along with some jailbait schoolgirl chewing gum in the back seat...possibly his daughter! [TUBE]xwXceHZ2-Gc[/TUBE]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Take the badges off & it has shades of the Ford Focus ST with four doors,sloped roofline at the back will seriously compromise headroom,hope the thrushes do'nt start dropping snail boxes on the glass roof,

·
Registered
453 Posts
I think it looks like a Honda

·
Registered
99 Posts
SneakyElephant said:
Shindig said:
I saw that on Honest John earlier. The poster was most derogatory about our Notes!
Honest John himself actually has a lot of respect for the Note, he gives it a decent video review, along with some jailbait schoolgirl chewing gum in the back seat...possibly his daughter!
Ha Ha! I'm sure I've seen her on internet video somewhere else before....

Edited by: Shindig

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maybe I would have more success with females if I had a hat like Honest John...hmmmm...
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Honest Sneaky perhaps?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts