Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; padding-bottom: 4px; ">The Psychiatric Hotline
<div =ms-disc-root-="" style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; "><div =externalc333936a799841ce88885f71174c8028="">

Hello, and welcome to the Psychiatric Hotline.

If you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly. If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2. If you have multiple personalities, please press 3, 4, 5 and 6. if you have a drug dependancy please press hash ,if you have a masturbation problem please hold , If you are paranoid delusional...................................................................

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I have a problem...first thing when I wake up, I make love to my wife. Then I have her again over the breakfast table. At lunchtime I drive home from work and give her another portion, then again when I get home in the evening. One more session after dinner, then we watch a bit of telly before going to bed to make love all night until I pass out from exhaustion. My problem? It doesn't half sting when I have a wank...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts