Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. The new 1.4 Acenta dashboard clock is not visible. The right button pressed either.
What do I do?

2. The radio program scroll button follow-up on the steering wheel and still bring down the channels on the radio. It works well with you?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
do you have the connect sat nav ? if so its on the radio/touch screen

up/down channel and track does take time to get use to on the wheel
Edited by: flash22

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.

In the Acenta version no sat nav, only radio.

Between the tachometer and speedometer are in the hour display. Now that does not seem.

Edited by: Papo

·
Registered
50 Posts
Papo said:
In the Acenta version no sat nav, only radio.
Between the tachometer and speedometer are in the hour display. Now that does not seem.

Radio with digital clock? And I hope that your NOTE is "fresh" (2010-2011)?

Hour display on combination meter is "locked". I find on shematics (dont askme where
)that pin 12 of combination meter is grounded andinsideis something likea swith - "Clock able / disable" We think that this switch is inside the combination meter - or it like a cutting wire or something similar. May be a ground potential on pin 12 is a "switch" . Who can be the first tocheck? Edited by: MVladimir

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MVladimir said:
... Radio with digital clock? And I hope that your NOTE is "fresh" (2010-2011)?

... Who can be the first tocheck?
Thank you for your answer.

Radio with an digital clock, but don't see when te sun is shining.
I could do it, but how do I unbuild a combination meter? Or is there any other solution?
The 2011 vintage car, and warranty.

Can you send the shematics? Or where can I download it?

·
Registered
50 Posts
In our russian NOTE owner clubs we are in progress of 'investigation' around this problem. We wait the solutionfrom our electronics "guru". They do some changes of illumination of combination meterand promise that they check what (more)connected to this pin inside the meter.
I try to put somewhere on the WEB some pages from _new_ ESM for our NOTE model with a part of shematics and udate you in PM with a link. We don't have a full ESM for current version of NOTE, so if you find something, let me know. Plese look for my message regarding rear video camera -I put there the publication number of the "last" ESM.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MVladimir said:
In our russian NOTE owner clubs we are in progress of 'investigation' around this problem...
Thank you, something you can results, write on.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I managed to do it: the 12. th point lead cable (black wire / yellow and yellow) should be cut off, and isolate it from both sides the wire.

Extract Combination Meter:
2. remove cover (3 screws at the bottom)
3. pulled forward to remove the decorative panel
4. removed from the Combination Meter (top center one screw)
5. back in reverse order of construction

The clock setting is described in the manual.

I1m very happy.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Well done

·
Registered
50 Posts
Papo said:
I managed to do it: the 12. th point lead cable (black wire / yellow and yellow) should be cut off, and isolate it from both sides the wire.
<skipped>
Can you make and post some photos with cutted wires around connector wisible? We find only one black wire on pin 12, cut it, but the clock is not activated.

There are not enough time to jumping around car in late evening, so we connect backcutted wire and now want to understand what's wrong. What is the "yellow and yellow" in your message? Other wire?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MVladimir said:
... Other wire? ...
I do not want to split up again in the dashboard. The solution works perfectly.

1st I have the latest version of 1.4 gasoline Note Acenta (sept 2011, made in England for the European Union), may be an older version or a different solution. Although I can hardly imagine.
2nd 12 point is a logic input is at zero when the clock is off, if it is on a logical 1
3rd the black wire measured zero ohms can be measured relative to the body
4th the black line painted on the two yellow stripes visible (not material colored)
5th check again, you really 12 point cut the going wire
6th should work on the solution

Good luck

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Come to think of:

1st Combination Meter may be that the body is connected within 12 points.
2nd Instrument should be measured in ohms cut the value of the piece toward the connector cable to the body. I weighed when I did, I remember that around 1500, showed a value (diode test position).
3rd By no means can be measured is zero, if so, do you need to look where is the jumper. And it should be demolished.

But very carefully!

·
Registered
50 Posts
MVladimir said:
.....We find only one black wire on pin 12, cut it, but the clock is not activated......
My error !!!! It is absolutely need to disconnect combination meter connector or disconnect main battery for "power off", cut the wire and connect poweragain. Controller in combination meter must be restarted using "power off"- "power on"!!! After that all working fine!!! If you already cut wire on pin 12 and the clock isnot wisible,simply make "power off"- "power on".Edited by: MVladimir

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thank you, Papo!!!
NOTE is really E(lectronic)-Note......
full of computers and controllers.

Edited by: MVladimir

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The digital clockturned on: (description is supplemented)<br abp="865"><br abp="868">1. Pull out te connector from the Combination Meter, and wait about 1 minute.<br abp="879">2. The 12. th point lead cable (black wire / yellow and yellow strip) should be cut off, and isolate it from both sides the wire.<br abp="897">3. Connector plugback to the Combination Meter<br abp="904">4. Try the clock operations<br abp="908"><br abp="911"> Extract Combination Meter (if you do not know):<br abp="921"> 2. remove cover (3 screws at the bottom)<br abp="930"> 3. pulled forward to remove the decorative panel<br abp="936"> 4. removed from the Combination Meter (top center one screw)<br abp="945"> 5. back in reverse order of construction<br abp="950"><br abp="951">The clock setting is described in the manual.<br abp="958"><br abp="959"><br abp="960">http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/120227/_Combination_Meter_Rear__new__www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
<div abp="967">
<div abp="968">
<br abp="962"><br abp="963">http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/120227/_Combination_Meter_Shematic__new__www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg<br abp="965">

·
Registered
50 Posts
Papo said:
The 12. th point lead cable (black wire / yellow and yellow strip) should be cut off, and isolate it from both sides the wire.
On TEKNA and LAKSHERY (russian market models names) this wire is black with double silver marks.

Edited by: MVladimir

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello Papo, good job.

I have still some questions:

Where are the 3 screws for the Combination Meter cover?

Where comes the 12. th point lead cable from? 

Is it possible to activate the clock with the consult tester?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wolfgang said:

Where are the 3 screws for the Combination Meter cover?

Where comes the 12. th point lead cable from?

Is it possible to activate the clock with the consult tester?

More precisely:

Not the Combination Meter cover, but the Steering column cover (Mindkét rész, a csavarokat az alján)

The 12. th point lead cable come from ground (GND). See the attached diagram.

You can not activate the clock with an external device, eliminating only the GND (wire cutting). Therefore, the work does not assume the warranty service.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.