Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my Note NTec new in September 2011and straightaway didn't like the very sensitive steering. On only mildly uneven roads it feels almost unsafe and wobbles really badly. It has been back to the dealer who insists there is nothing wrong and that this is how the Note drives, in which case i am bitterly dissapointed, this is the only new car i will ever own and i am beginning to wish i'd never bought it.
Both my daughters have recently had cause to drive the car and they both commented on how badly it wobbles, one of them said it feels as if the back wheels are trying to go in a completely different direction to the front.

I would be so pleased to hear the comments and observations of other users.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
That's RUBBISH...the Note should drive straight and true. In fact it's one of the best handling cars for its size available today. Personally, I would get an RAC inspection done, and if a fault is found make the dealer not only rectify it, but also pay for the cost of the test...but then I'm a five ton elephant with a short fuse.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Mine has a problem with a knock in the steering and creaking suspension and apparently this is fairly common but can be sorted. I am taking mine back to the garage and i am also disappointed with the car. I will see what its like when its eventually fixed but i'm sure i will get to like it once its done. I'd keep taking it back if its under warranty and get them to check all the alignment of the wheels etc

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Pretend that you are going to buy a new one, and get a testdrive.
Take it along the same roads that yours doesn't like and see if it is the same.
If it isn't, start complaining again, and insist that someone testdrives yours with you present.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts