Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow Note owners. I wonder if anyone has come across this , or can help. I have replaced my factory Nissan CD/Radio with a standard radio with SD slot & MP3. It only has block A & B connector sockets for power and speakers but not the steering reomote block C . So now my steering remote control is not working and I would like to resume remote control for the meter gauge display. Is there a way or some adaptor I could get to reconnect or terminate block C below? thanks

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
what make is the stereo and does it support steering wheel controls??? if it does you will need a steering wheel controls adapter

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Flash22 for response...

The new stereo does not support steering wheel controls(only hasblock A & B sockets) so I have the block C connector ( attached image )from the car hanging loose, with nothing to plug into..
So I wonder if there issuch an adaptor to terminate Block C to route the circuit to the steering wheel ?

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
on aftermarket stereos thayhave a 3.5mm socket (headphone type socket on the back) a steering wheel adapter plugs into the 3.5mm socket this then plugs into the 3rd iso block
what stereo is it and what model

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This stereo hasnt it is a Bass Face SD200.1 Car Stereo, which just has the sockets for block A & B, and antenna, nothing no other sockets.. thanks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hanks Flash22 for the link. I will go get a short wire and loop to join up the Red to Black asap .. andit works !! ...( fed up with reaching the trip control through the steering wheel ).Not the steering "i" bottonworks as it should.. thanks so much for your kind help so far...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts