Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any cheapish (Sub £150) scanners that will let me do a reset on a 2012 Note? I replaced the clock spring and now my SLIP and ESP lights are on. Tried all my local garages and everywhere is booked up for the next week and half, so I'm stuck without a car unless I can reset it myself sooner.

I'm assuming it's not really safe to drive if the sensors not calibrated correctly?

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Have a read of this,

Most likely if all the lights have come on you have done the same and fitted it miles off centre.

There are a few tools to reset sas on EBay, most likely unsupported clones like the Foxwell NT630, which was never sold in the UK though

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have a read of this,

Most likely if all the lights have come on you have done the same and fitted it miles off centre.

There are a few tools to reset sas on EBay, most likely unsupported clones like the Foxwell NT630, which was never sold in the UK though
Yes, I figured as much. I didn't knowingly turn it at all. Not sure how out it needs to be to throw an error

I ordered a scan tool from Amazon after being assured by the seller it would work, but it didn't, so that can go back. I've emailed a few sellers on eBay and the ones that have responded have said their's won't work. I was kind of hoping someone would have some first hand knowledge of one they've bought that does work, rather than me just ordering by trial and error.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a follow up. I've tried a few scanners and found one that works! The Autel MaxiAP AP200.

The Launch CR629 I also tried didn't work.

Big thanks to the Amazon seller Best-Q for their help and patience.

·
Super Moderator
2,211 Posts
Just a follow up. I've tried a few scanners and found one that works! The Autel MaxiAP AP200.

The Launch CR629 I also tried didn't work.

Big thanks to the Amazon seller Best-Q for their help and patience.
Thanks for coming back with the update. It's always helpful to everyone who joins the group, and the 'old timers'.(y)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts