Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My drivers seat has a squeak which is not to bad but it is beginning to annoy me some!

I guess its the spring underneath but Im not sure.

I have not long had the car, so I suppose I should go back to the dealer but has anyone else had a similar problem?

Its not the end of the world but I just thought I would ask first!

·
Super Moderator
2,014 Posts
On my last service, 3 weeks ago.......the mechanic heard the same problem. He greased the seat base......I assume the runner, and it was cured. This maybe the same problem as yours.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I think this is all a case of psychological warfare from Nissan against all of Sneakys kind.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Funny you should say that...every time my wife got in the car there was a strange squeaking noise coming from the vicinity of her seat. I checked every part of the car but couldn't find a problem...then we discovered that the sound was actually coming from HER! So off she went to the animal hospital, where they subjected her to a battery of tests and scans, and guess what they found inside her...a MOUSE!!!
Apparently she nodded off watching telly one night and her pussy went to sleep....

Edited by: SneakyElephant

1 - 6 of 6 Posts