Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a flat plastic piece on the dash above the instruments that I can see if I look through the steering wheel.. It's sorta square...triangle..shaped...ish. It doesn't appear to do anything. Any ideas what it is?

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
It has a vital function!

It make the Note's designers feel good about putting a piece of useles plastic trim (that's all it is) right where it catches the light if you are a tall driver.

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
Do you know "Devonboy" I purchased that record (Paint it black released May 1966) when I was at camp with the TA down in Devizes in 1966. Each guy in our hut purchased a 45 and one guy took his record player.
We have members in the forum, who weren't even a twinkle in their fathers eye then :smile_big:.
Don't time fly :kiss:.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do you know "Devonboy" I purchased that record (Paint it black released May 1966) when I was at camp with the TA down in Devizes in 1966. Each guy in our hut purchased a 45 and one guy took his record player.
We have members in the forum, who weren't even a twinkle in their fathers eye then :smile_big:.
Don't time fly :kiss:.
On the other hand, there is a member here who was in the studio for 'Ready, Steady, Go' (ITV's version of TOTP) on the occasion of the Stones playing that one live...:wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts