Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Just signed up for a 3 year servicing deal from Nissan. You may be aware that Nissan are offering all new owners a 3 year servicing package that includes the following:

3 SERVICES - Minor or major ones

3 MOT`s - These cost around £56 each

3 Years Membership of the RAC, Includes Homestart and RELAY

Courtesy car included while car in for service/MOT

Cost of ALL this? £638 Payable by 32 Installments of £19.95 per month Inflation proof and no interest.

Opinions?

Jerry

·
Registered
109 Posts
if its a brand new car then the MOT is worthless, check on what the service involves, any other cost...ie, is it basic service + parts or are parts charged for,

otherwise it seems like a good deal to me

·
Registered
453 Posts
Mine goes in to Nissan this w/e, for a new wheel, I must ask and get some prices from them.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
M1 service is £195M2 service is £259
M3 service is £359 inc mot

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
thats about half what the full cost would be then so cant be bad

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, I checked, that the 3 services are P1, P2, P3 major, Parts such as oil mobil fully synthetic, and iridium spark plugs are included in the deal.
aswell as ALL 3 MOT`s for the 3 years!Edited by: jerry3167

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SneakyElephant said:
WHY would a new car need three MOTs??? Sounds fishy to me...and elephants NEVER eat fish. They STINK.

Its Not for new cars! Mines a 58Plate, So all MOT`s are included for me

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Ok, it's just that the original post said
jerry3167 said:
You may be aware that Nissan are offering all new owners a 3 year servicing package
but if it's for an older car then obviously it's not too bad. I'll keep me trunk shut on the subject now, as it doesn't really apply to me...Honest George Gorilla does all my servicing and he charges peanuts (((((((((((((((((oo) raaar!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts