Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've posted before just wanted to tell DIY ers out there that Note service kits are available on ebay £22.79 plus £5.99 post. All genuine Nissan parts 5l of oil, oil filter, air filter, sump washer and four spark plugs. Must be a bargain, spread the word!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Guys, just to let you know I have the kist on eby for £22.79 and have been contacted by a memeber on here saying there's some interest in the kist going over to Ireland.
I am currently working with a few compnies to try and get the best price possible for postage and when I do, you guys will be the first to know, many thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2,064 Posts
Hi Guys, just to let you know I have the kist on eby for £22.79 and have been contacted by a memeber on here saying there's some interest in the kist going over to Ireland.
I am currently working with a few compnies to try and get the best price possible for postage and when I do, you guys will be the first to know, many thanks!

Don't forget us Southern Irishman..........well, an Englishman living in the South.

I have found huge problems regarding postage to the South, as it far exceeds the cost to Northern Ireland. I tried to order a part that weighed 7 grams(not car related). Free postage English mainland, £3 to N.Ireland and £8 to the South.

I got it delivered to my sister, and she posted it on to me.......£1.20p.

But, I don't think she'd be too obliging with the service kit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts