Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been some time since I started a post, I have been reading, but must let you know on how to save some money.

When I phone my local garage to book the service I asked how much it would cost. Car has now done 35k miles and will be 3 years old at the end of the year.
For the Nissan service with the fuel filter (as it was not changed last year) it would cost £352

I explained that up to having the Note I had alwaysservicedmy own cars and that I know that the most of the parts that are required are not expensive, as Nissan had sent me a service pack price list, like you can see for sale on ebay.
The dealer explained that I could have the Nissan Gold service done, which is for cars over 3 years old, for £229
. So what does that include?
- Shell Helix HX7 oil
- oil filter
- air filter
- brake fluid change
- enginecoolantchange
- diesel filter
- and the full 40 point health check

for that price I was not going to get my hands dirty.

Last year I had one of my wheels replaced under warranty,lacquerissue. They have checked the other 3 and think that two of the others may be replaced too

The car was not ready when I went to pick it up, so will get the MOT half price in December

Hope you can also get the same deal if you are not servicing your car yourself.
Richard

·
Registered
11 Posts
Is it correct that if you have your car serviced at a Nissan Garage the RAC Membership is carried on foc? is it only via a nissan garage or can it apply via a BOSCH Garage?
Bugger see item about laquer on ally wheels had four !! but the Nissan Agency never told me they could be replaced under warrenty .

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
got an L2 service done as it didnt need a full on 3 year service iirc it was £239 inc an mot, fuel fiters on the petrol dont need doing as its a lifetimefilter built into the pump

1 - 3 of 3 Posts