Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a diesel n-tec (61 plate)with built in sat nav. Can we disable the speed warning display (and how please)? We read that this needs to be done when motoring in France and, guess what, that's were this years hols are going to be taken. Any advice (in laymans language) would be much appreciated.

Many thanx.

Pete F.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
When the nasty French policeman starts waving his arms and shouting at you in a cloud of garlic fumes, simply shout back ((((((((((((((((((((oo) 'ALLEZ VOUS EN, MONSIEUR L'AGENT! VOUS ETES DE LA MERDE DANS UNE CHAUSETTE!' (go away Mr. Policeman, you're crap in a sock!). He will then either:
A. go away, or...
B. draw his gun.
Please remember that you are BRITISH.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
i have never seen speed warnings on the connect sat nav only speed warning feature on the note is on the trip computer on the dash and you have to set it up to use it
unless you mean speed camera warnings then all you need to do is turn off the poi's warnings in the options/satnav menu

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
SneakyElephant said:
When the nasty French policeman starts waving his arms and shouting at you in a cloud of garlic fumes, simply shout back ((((((((((((((((((((oo) 'ALLEZ VOUS EN, MONSIEUR L'AGENT! VOUS ETES DE LA MERDE DANS UNE CHAUSETTE!' (go away Mr. Policeman, you're crap in a sock!). He will then either:
A. go away, or...
B. draw his gun.
Please remember that you are BRITISH.
What is wrong with the traditional

"Why aren't you out catching murderers instead of persecuting motorists?"
"Pourquoi n'êtes-vous pas à la capture des assassins au lieu de persécuter les automobilistes?"

I always find this puts our brave bobbies in their place, should work a treat in Europe.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yes, I find that works as well as telling the lovely immigration control at Heathrow that you're a member of "Shinn Fayne", which is a prestigious government think-tank. Once you tell them that, you get special treatment!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts