Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
There is a good youtube video how to do it. However adjusting throttle valve procedure does not work on a Note at least on 2011 onwards. The 2006 manual does say it should but that was 2006... So there are differences on firmware.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Why you want to reset that value anyway? Even with a dead disconnected battery the value is kept correct.

·
Super Moderator
2,015 Posts
I haven't changed mine in 7 years, no problem for me. I just keep my reciepts and make a note of when I serviced it last, or had any work done to my Note. I did that anyway, when the main stealers did a service for the length of the warranty.

·
Registered
2010 1.6 Tekna Auto
10 Posts
Nissan Note K9K diesel September 2011

I have read and understood the post on this subject, but still fail to get the system to reset. As I understand it, I should do the following.

1. Ignition switch ON.
2. By pressing and holding the clock switch (clock switch is RH switch in meter) about 3 seconds while the maintenance distance and wrench symbol are displayed (about 5 seconds after turning on the ignition).

3. It comes to setting mode. The maintenance distance and wrench symbol will flash.
4. While these are flashing, press the clock switch to display the current maintenance distance.
5. Press the clock switch again to increase the setting distance by 500 miles(1000km) increments.

This does not work for me unfortunately. When I switch the ignition on I see the flashing spanner with a zero. After a few seconds this becomes a flashing spanner with "_ _ _ 0" These dashes disappear after a few seconds. Pressing the clock set button, (the right side button on the display panel) has no effect. The maintenance distance and wrench symbol are always displayed and the oil diplay does not appear.

does anyone have any ideas ?

Edited by: flash22

21 - 24 of 24 Posts