I'm thinking of taking the back seat out as I'm still finding little bits of glass which bothers me as my little boy sits in the back and usually has about half a million toys and teddys with him. Would be nice to hoover the whole area out without the seat there.
1. Slide the rear seat forward.
2. Remove seat rail cover LH and RH (1). (The bit in the middle of the boot)
3. Remove slide seat rear mountings bolts from the rear floor.
4. Remove leg cover LH and RH (1). (the middle legs)
5. Remove slide seat front mountings bolts.
6. Recline the backseat and remove the slide seat assembly from
This operation requires two workers.