Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
My recently (end of June) purchased E11 wouldn't start, so I replaced the battery - and was confronted with this problem. I contacted two Nissan dealers who gave me the same code - which didn't work. I then followed Maddog's instructions in post #1.

I emailed copy of license, V5 and a photo of the 'System is locked..' message - which displays the serial number, device number and date values that Nissan need. I got this by entering the (incorrect) code twice - no need to get it from the sticker on the Connect.

I did take a photo of the sticker, having disconnected all of the cables from the Connect and removed it from the central console. I wasn't able to disconnect the USB cable from the console, but I realised if I removed the Connect I didn't have to. Does anyone know how to remove the USB cable form console, or is it better to leave it alone? The short length of the USB cable makes it quite difficult to remove the cables/plugs from the Connect.

If anyone cares, the date value is in the format Year.Month.Day, e.g. 09.10.20 is 20 October 2009. You don't need to know this.
I don't think the dealers know the codes at all. I went to my local Nissan dealer to get a code after changing the battery on my Note(E12,I think) - they looked blank until a passing mechanic invited me round to the workshop, phoned Nissan on his mobile, pressed a couple of buttons and the radio came to life - refused a "tip", smiled and sent me on my way (thought I was dreaming, but it must have been real, because the radio is still working...)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello, can anyone get the radio code of my nissan micra?
The serial is DW3CN16864123HN4B
Part No. 281853HN4B
Date 12.12.2013
Thank you in advance :)
Hi, it is not possible to get this code for free. You can visit a dealership, but not ensured free as some of them charges up to 100 eur. You may try calling Nissan on your country or use and online solution (prices are from 8 to 15 eur for such a code). You can google it, there are a bunch of solutions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, it is not possible to get this code for free. You can visit a dealership, but not ensured free as some of them charges up to 100 eur. You may try calling Nissan on your country or use and online solution (prices are from 8 to 15 eur for such a code). You can google it, there are a bunch of solutions.
Thank you for your fast reply. May I ask you what decoder do you use to get codes?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi there,

Can anyone help with radio code for 04 Nissan Micra.

Only have limited info on the radio label but here's all details:
AX609
4324837 (Serial number)
CHG-07
SOFT-085
EEPROM-03

All help much appreciated 🙏

21 - 40 of 47 Posts