Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car radio and bluetooth aren't working and the girls voice on the SAT NAV, not sure about C.D's as I don't have any in the car.

The radio comes up with "No radio text available" I can't turn the volume bar up and doesn't matter if I try tune it in with the dial.

Bluetooth let's me phone just doesn't let me hear the ring, talk or hear the person talking back.

Help please!

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
pull it out and check the plugs sounds like its dieing what reg note is it in ?? i have a standard facelift radio with it pass card i got with a fascia i got off ebay thati no longer want/need

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SP59 ***, i've only just recently bought it though, so would it be in warrenty?

Edited by: craigfishin

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
disconnect plugs to see if any are loose plus by disconnecting power supply it will hard reset the unit , but if under warrenty let nissan deal with it matey

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
59 is 2 year old so get nissan to sort it, you may have to wait for one to come into uk stock tho, what may take a few weeks
ps edit the reg out of you post

Edited by: flash22

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I came out of work yesterday and it all seems fine now? Wonder what it was?

I don't know how to edit my post.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
as with all electronics they can have little glitches now and then , glad it was nothing serious

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
My N-Tec (60 plate) recently displayed a message on the Connect screen to say that my local Nissan dealer had the new SD nav card in stock! THE MACHINES ARE TAKING OVER.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts