Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone been lurking around here since i bought the car back in Dec last year,

anyway couple of questions...

does the 1.4 N-Tec + 62 plate note come with electric heated door mirrors? , I cant seem to find anything , i see the 13 plate N-tecs are advertised with them, is this new?

and my handbrake lever has got some scuffs on it , quiet annoying really is there any product i can use to sort it out or will i have to use that lilo and stitch handbrake cover my 6 year old daughter has found on Ebay :p

oh and just one minor gripe about the car , it marks soooooo easily, allthough I found McGuires Scratch x 2.0 works nicely.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
the heated mirrors come on when you put the rear demist on

Do you have electrically folding mirrors folding ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no i dont think i do, you mean as in when parked they fold away nope, i just have the little switch that lets me adjust them electrically.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Oh go for the Lilo and stitch cover, I have to have Hello Kitty seatbelt pads on mine for my Granddaughter!

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
they should be heated, if the mirrors are covered in rain/water spray and you press the demist button they should clear in 2 mins or so

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
For a 62 plate, your cars been through the wars with marks like that on the handbrake. How did it happen?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts