Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder if anyone can help me.

I bought a Note (64 plate) a few years ago and as it has the original SD card in it for the sat-nav, this is a little out of date.

I rang a Nissan dealership for a new one and was quoted £125.00!

I cannot afford this amount and was wondering if you could help me with a cheaper option?

·
Registered
995 Posts
You'll need a connect 2 card for a 64 plate. I also purchased an up to date one from Gazdok albeit 10 months ago.
You can see his post if you look in 'search' for '2020 connect SD card'
Not seen him on here for a bit, but try sending him a private message..he sells them at a bargain price.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for getting back to me. I've now looked at my current sd card and can confirm that it's definitely version 2, 25920 1KA0C. Have you an email address for 'Gazdok'? Thanks in advance.
Al

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wonder if anyone can help me.

I bought a Note (64 plate) a few years ago and as it has the original SD card in it for the sat-nav, this is a little out of date.

I rang a Nissan dealership for a new one and was quoted £125.00!

I cannot afford this amount and was wondering if you could help me with a cheaper option?
My wife got one off I think it Amazon but just check you have the right model of note ,my wife's is 2011 series one and they are not dear

·
Registered
118 Posts
I am not a dealer.
You can burn a map SD card yourself.
This is what I did. I bought 3 custom SD cards from china and sold two to be even with the cost of cards and P&P.
You can get the map software off the internet.
The important thing is that the map software has to correspond to a CID number on the SD card. The nice chinese sellers will happily send you a "custom" CID card and then you simply copy the map software onto the card and use it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts