Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 1.5 CDI only had it a sort while.when I go into second gear to corner has any one had that happen most of all why if I stop and go into first gear fine just happens when I'm in second and rolling? IV got use to it but I'm sure it should not be like that.can any one help me with this problem the car otherwise runs very well.jeth

·
Super Moderator
1,830 Posts
I have, or had the same problem, and still do. If you have your lights, blower, heated screen, wipers,radio/CD player etc etc......the ECU will 'order' extra power generation. The power your drawing from all, or some of your electrical gizmo's/accessories will help the 'powering on'.

Try driving with all of this stuff turned off, and see if that makes a difference.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi thanks for that thank god I'm not the only one I will have a go at won't you suggest fingers crossed has any one else had this problem I forgot my CDI is on a 09 plate not sure if that makes any difference.but I'm really glad you responded to this I let you know how I get on with your suggestion.jeth

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi every one has any one just tryed to disconnect the battery to reset the onboard computer the EUC IV been looking if would make any changes to the car?. please let me know your thoughts on this gent's.jeth

·
Super Moderator
1,830 Posts
No, never tried it. Doing that may bring more problems than solutions. If you do disconnect the battery, don't forget your Radio Code needs to be re-entered. Or that will cost you, if you haven't got the code.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lucky enough IV got the number in the hand book whether it's right god knows just I have been reading up on it and if it would work it would be a god send all it saying is it's got to get to know who operating the car and learn all over again not sure if I have the nerve to do it that's the thing I have to a little more reading up on it let everyone know if you try it good luck gent's 🤔

1 - 6 of 6 Posts