Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The full effects of the impact of a "bucket-sized" block of concrete dropped on to a car from a bridge have been shown for the first time.Police released images of the Nissan car being driven by a 57-year-old woman that was badly smashed when the block was thrown from a bridge on Thursday evening.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-16018789

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
this was terrible and only 10 minutes from my house , i use the a12 all the time and will be very vigilant at overpasses from now on

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
UGGGGG it was an N-Tec from the look of it.The last report I read said that the cops are no longer treating it as attempted murder...if it was dropped deliberately, I totally DISAGREE with that. What a mindless thing to do.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
SneakyElephant said:
UGGGGG it was an N-Tec from the look of it.The last report I read said that the cops are no longer treating it as attempted murder...if it was dropped deliberately, I totally DISAGREE with that. What a mindless thing to do.

I know, how can it be anything else? No one is thick enough to put one of those in their car, drive to a bridge, drop it off and expect nothing serious to happen? I hope they catch them, lock them up and throw away the key

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I would string them up by the bollocks and chuck spears at them...hope the poor woman is recovering from this, but it will surely take a long time for the mental scars to heal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts