Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
polished up, nice and shiny

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
didn't have any in my stash of cleaning supplies.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hmm looking nice, the body paint of the car is shinning in the sunlight, can you please tell me which polish you use one the car? Because I am interested in that one and I also wanna my car make like that. Thanks for sharing the photo.

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Magnetic red, great colour choice (same as mine
).

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I used autoglym super resin polish. It is great stuff. I also wash with the autoglym shampoo and a sponge (no pressurewasher!).

I love the magnetic red... my first car was a similar colour, and I really wanted to paint my beetle the same sort of metallic colour (but due to lack of equipment, spray booth and money, didn't go down that route).

·
Registered
52 Posts
Iron Man Note... sounds cool. Seeing a few more of these red Notes about and they look really smart, definitely one of the best colours they do the Note in.

Finally got a day when it wasn't baking hot so cleaned and polished mine.

I use Zymol cleaner wax and Autoglym Ultra Deep Shine. Tiny bit of Autoglym wheel cleaner, and Fast Glass.

Millions of flys splatted across the front though which are really hard to shift. Any ideas what I could use to make that easier?

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There's special fly remover spray, works ok. elbow grease also required

·
Registered
311 Posts
I did My car with the one and only "Showroom Shine" what a gimmick i thought , but no really good, done it once and no flies dare to stick no bird poo and when it comes to washing cold water and a sponge, plus a blade to dry perfect. Though it doesnt make the odd scratch vanish left by "Resident Evil" cats.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts