Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I've got privacy glass in mine, granddaughter thinks she's a star when sitting in the back.
I couldn't be doing with auto lights and wipers, if you can't decide to switch them on, you probably shouldn't be driving a car on the public road! I think I'm slowly catching Old Frank up.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, my 60 plate 1.5dci N-Tec has auto lights and wipers, which are fine for Mrs Elephant as she is very forgetful (!?!?!?)...it also has the privacy glass, which I honestly don't have a problem with. Some owners say it's too dark too see out the back when parking at night, but it looks ok to me...must be my ele-vision. Anyway, looking at these new models, I'm not so sure about the 'chrome' mirrors and fog surrounds. I also wonder if the N-Tec+ will still have the silver front finisher, as that really does add something to the looks in my opinion. But the new alloys look VERY nice!
However, it seems like Nissan don't have an immediate replacement for the Note, so they're trying to extend the life of the model with these tweaks. They always manage to add lots of kit without bumping up the price, which of course is no bad thing. And let's face it, the Note is always a fantastic second hand purchase too as it's not perceived to be a so called 'premium' car like a Golf for instance ( I personally wouldn't give the steam off my piss for a Golf, you see so many of them broken down). These new models are gonna make fantastic used motors in a couple of years time!

Edited by: SneakyElephant

1 - 5 of 5 Posts