Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a 'note acenta' which has an auxillary port for connecting an mp3 player however I cannot get it to work. I have tried to use both a standard mp3 player and an ipod but to no avail ??? I usually try connecting a jack cable from the mp3 headphone socket to the 'aux' port as this is how I expected it to work. Any ideas anyone ?

Thanks in advance ....

·
Registered
109 Posts
i found with mine that i had to really turn up the volume on the car stereo to hear my mp3 player through the AUX port,

i assume you pressed the AUX button on the car stereo, stupid question but you never know

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply paperman, I did indeed press the AUX button however there is absolutely nothing coming through (not even with the volume up high)

Rgds....

·
Registered
109 Posts
ok, Only other thing i can suggets is the wire you are using to connect the 2 together,

have you tried using it to connect to anything else, does it work?

if it does then maybe the connection to the aux port in the car has become loose

dont know how you would remedy that other than pulling out the dashboard which is not something for the fainthearted on any car

sorry i cant help more,

regards

paperman

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
As above the only issue I've had is with the cable - if you wiggle it a bit does it crackle or go on and off? I bought one from halfords and it didnt last very long at all before I needed to buy another.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts